Monday, April 21, 2008

That flour company...

I miss my dog.....

A couple posts below, I was complaining about a certain company, their shipping charges and being partially reimbursed for those charges. Today, I received an email from a person in that company. The subject line of the email was "your blog posting".... I thought that a little strange.
Most of the email was thanking me for the order I placed, apologies for the reply to my email concerning shipping, and then went on to explain their shipping policy. Which, apparently, they think is "higher than both our customers and we would like them to be."

They are obviously using a search function to scan the blog sites for their name. And it would seem that they would like me to take the name off the posting. I'm considering it, I mean, they did reimburse me for half the cost.

However, I placed two orders that day, one for me and one for my son. Neither box was large, and the cost of shipping both was $24. That's extreme. Otherwise I was pretty happy with the order, they have good quality stuff and the item pricing is decent. I just don't want to pay that much in shipping.

I'll think about it.

No comments: