Sunday, May 11, 2008

Trip to Florida

What a nice trip. Especially getting to see Luke. I think he is enjoying himself despite his complaints about work. I wish we could have stayed longer, but we sure didn't need to spend more time at the Disney Parks - the four days we were there were great, but I don't think we needed more than that. I did ride on the "Rockin' Roller Coaster" which surprised me - that I had the courage to ride it at all was amazing. But that I actually enjoyed it so much I went twice - well, that is unheard of. We spent a day at Cocoa Beach, and although the water was a bit chilly, it was still great. I really love the beach....
Our hotel (Old Key West resort) was really nice, one of the better hotels that we have stayed at. It had fully equipped kitchen, so we saved some money on food expenses. We also went down at the right time of year, the parks were not that crowded, so we didn't have to spend time waiting in lines. We also got fast passes for the more popular rides, that saved a lot of time as well. I wish we could get there once more before Luke is done - maybe when we go to pick him up!

No comments: