Sunday, May 11, 2008

What a nice Mother's Day

Geez, I am spoiled. Matt and Jamie came by yesterday and gave me some really nice olive oil and jelly bellies. (Plus a gift certificate to one of the coolest stores in Galena!) Then I got some perfume, an awesome new cell phone and a bunch of accessories for the phone. Plus breakfast and roses. Wow!
The perfume wasn't quite what I was looking for, so Gary and I went to the store to return it and get something else. I ended up with a perfume called "Roxy." We also got some clothes, chocolate, lotion and a margarita mixer from Williams Sonoma. Which tasted good in the store, but I really didn't like at home. All in all, an expensive day. Tonight, I get a steak dinner with baked sweet potatoes, crusty bread and asparagus - compliments of Gary and the boys.
And, Luke sent me a Mother's Day email.
What a nice day!

No comments: