Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 2 begins....

Vegetable day. Breakfast was a baked potato. All veggies, all day long - as much as you can eat. No salad dressing or butter, of course. Heaven forbid anything really tastes good! haha

Yesterday's fruit day was OK. Dinner time was the hardest part, I walk in the door after work and want a salty snack and a drink. The thought of eating another bowl of fruit just didn't sound good. (Salty chips! Margarita! That's what I wanted!!) Gary wanted cereal, I thought a glass of wine wouldn't be too bad. I said if he ate a bowl of cereal, I was drinking a glass of wine - so I think we kept each other from cheating.

So now I am at work, drinking my water and a cup of tea - with a huge container of veggies and salad fixin's in the fridge. I don't feel hungry because the baked potato breakfast was filling. This may end up being the hardest day. Maybe tomorrow, when it is all fruits and veggies combined. I'm thinking we'll be really tired of fruits and veggies by then. Although, that day, you get the mix of sweet and salty, (if you put salt on the veggies), so it might not be too bad. We'll see!

No comments: