Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Low iodine diet - day 13

That spaghetti sauce was so good last night... that is going to be my regular sauce from now on.  So easy and delicious.

I actually had a change in breakfast today.  Plain rice cake with peanut butter and a little sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on.  I also had a banana, avocado and blueberry smoothie.  I'm so full!

I'm preparing to go in for the second Thyrogen injection.  I had no adverse reaction to the first.  I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

More to come...

Dinner tonight is beef short ribs.  They are currently braising in unsalted broth with shallots and garlic.  They smell delicious...

I've had no side effects from either day of the Thyrogen injections.  So happy about that.  Tomorrow is my radioactive iodine treatment.  48 hours later.... I am done with low iodine!

No comments: