Saturday, January 11, 2014

Low iodine diet - day 9

Day 9 was yesterday....

Breakfast - same scrambled egg whites, same latte with homemade almond milk.  Homemade bread toasted with grape jelly.  I need to get out of this rut!  I don't care for oatmeal, so that's out... but I do have some granola that looks pretty good.  I'll have to give that a try.

Lunch was leftover chicken from day 8.  Cut up with veggies and a little french dressing from they Thyca cookbook, it was like a chicken salad.  I also made a smoothie with blueberries, banana, avocado, almond milk and a little juice.  The unsalted potato chips mentioned earlier were an afternoon snack.  Those chips are great!

Last night for dinner, I made the meatloaf from the thyca cookbook.  It was better than expected.  Baked potatoes, green beans and the homemade bread rounded out the meal.

On to day 10!

No comments: